Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ex-nay on the solo hikes in the Himilayans, Richard Branson builds a bad-ass bar, Spirit Airlines still sucks, and an Australian pilot boozes before flight

Travel Quote of the Day


My Pic of the Day
(Colorado, USA)

It's not Mt. Everest, but I've seen the top of some 14,000 footers.


TRAVEL NEWS

Nepal Bans Independent Hiking, Will Require Official Guides

I wouldn't have attempted the hike without a Nepali guide anyway, but for those of you that are expert hikers you've missed your chances of exploring Mr. Everest on your own.

Expensive Travel: The Most Luxurious New Amenities On Planes & Cruises (PHOTOS)

Virgin Airlines never ceases to amaze me with their luxurious options. Fucking love Richard Branson's innovative mind. As soon as I actually find a way to make millions off my travels I'll be sitting at the longest sky sipping on some Svedka with a few of you.

Spirit Airlines Slapped With Class-Action Lawsuit Over 'Passenger Usage Fee'

I've flown Spirit Airlines once this year, and will definitely be a part of this Class-Action Suit. It's by far the worst travel experience I've ever paid for, and to find out those bastards, those bastards that are a BUDGET AIRLINES hid and charged me additional fees, gets my knickers in a wad! Click on the link to find out if you're eligible to join the suit.

Qantas Pilot Suspended For Exceeding Alcohol Limit

For those flying from Sydney to Brisbane, it may not be turbulence causing your flight to sway back and forth. The blood alcohol content for a pilot to be able to fly is 0.02. Can we move that to, oh I don't know... 0.00! SHIT, MAN! I fly often that .02 scares the shit out of me!

TRAVEL IDEAS


Nightlife In Barcelona: Prepare To Stay Up Late (PHOTOS)

Get your livers ready, cause this list keeps you going from sun up to sun down.

America's Best Beer Bars

This is a tour for me, no doubt. From Los Angeles to Texas, up to New York they've got some of the best watering holes in the U.S listed.

--
There's your news for the day my fellow travelers. Let me know if you have a drink with Richard Branson, illegally hike the Himalayans, or get plastered with your pilot before your flight in Australia.

-Merritt 



No comments:

Post a Comment