Thursday, August 2, 2012

Shark Diving, Packing Tips, US Airways SUCKS!, Budget Tips, and Quirky Hotels that Dad's Have Bring the Kids To



MUSIC

Afrojack & Shermanology - Can't Stop Me (Radio Edit) 

Get in a good mood as you begin your journey today. Look forward to the next 365 days that begin from where you are right now. Nothing can stop you from going where you want to go. The end is always near.

NEWS & IDEAS

Packing Tips So Crazy They Just Might Work

Shipping your dirty clothes, to your non-essentials is at the top of this list. And so is leaving everything behind! When I left Prague I have everything away, and returned to the states with my travel journals, and a carry-on that included: socks, underwears, a pair of jeans, and 3 non-descript shirts. Liberating. I miss my shisha pipe, though I know my Bohemians are getting good use out of it.


DineFresh, US Airways' New Premium Meal Option, Launches On International Flights

US Airways and United Airlines are pioneering the way for more rediculous passenger fees. What's next- tokens for the bathroom? Or how about charging me for turning on the overhead light. Come on, coroporate America (who that finds ways around paying taxes), give me more expenditures, so I have less to spend on my vacation, please.

10 Secrets For Visiting A Big City On A Budget

Some of these ideas are worth investigating; taking public transportation, dining during lunch at expenssive restaurants and using bargain websites for discounts among a few.

Great White Shark Cage Diving In South Australia (VIDEO)

I know we've got some shark divers among us! Great story by Kevin Richberg on his experience of feeling peace, not fear next to the underwater beasts.

The 10 Quirkiest Lodgings in America, According To TripAdvisor (PHOTOS)

This is definitely a read for the quirky travel dad wanting to give thier kids a joyfully miserable experience! I'm logging the Traincar Inn, in Harbors, MN.



No comments:

Post a Comment